Autofocus System was developed by Mark Forster and it is constantly improving. According to Mark, the Autofocus System has the following benefits: A greatly increased volume of work. A lack of stress. Focus on what is important. Very fast processing of routine actions. Thorough processing of major tasks and projects. The best place to read more about the system is Mark Forster's Autofocus System web site. Autofocus Application is a Windows desktop application based on the Autofocus System concepts and ideas. It is very easy to use as it mimics the look and usage of a paper notebook. All you need is four command buttons to list through the pages of an electronic notebook, and one right-click pop-up menu for some additional actions.
What's new in this version:
- Enable tasks scrolling with mouse wheel.
- Enhanced startup form.
- User settings form with font and database location settings.
- Better error messaging (exception handling).
- Additional shortcuts for the context menu.
- Use the Enter key for moving down.
- Resolved issue--Null pointer exception when clicking on user settings table in case of empty tasks table