AutoTagX(tm) automatically tags and organizes your MP3 files with the simplicity of drag-and-drop and the power of internet music databases. AutoTagX(tm) is what tagging on the Mac should be like. Features:
- Drag-and-drop tagging of individual files or entire albums in a folder
- FreeDB interface lets you grab track names and album information so you don't have to type it in
- Multi-disc feature lets you tag boxed sets all at once
- Smart links to allmusic.com let you instantly access information about the artist, album, or track
- Flexible naming of track files and album folders
- Includes contextual menu plugin so you can use AutoTagX without putting it on your dock
What's new in this version:
- Universal Binary.
- Handles AAC files, both .m4a and .m4p files.
- Supports an option to back up music files before retagging them. .m4p files are always backed up.
- Searches All Music Guide for cover art and album/track information.
- Searches Google Music for album/track information and cover art. Google Music does not provide the year or genre, though. Further, it looks like Google gets all its track information from AMG. And, its cover art looks like ... See all new features »