From Media Freeware:
Let Auto Loan Calculator do the math for you!
You want to buy a car but you aren't sure what can you afford? You feel like you'll die if you have to calculate auto loan on your own ever again, because you fail every time you try? You can stop worrying - we have a perfect solution for your problem. We would like to present you with an intuitive, easy to use Auto Loan Calculator. It's an application that only takes few minutes to download and install - but in the long run, it saves you hours of unnecessary trouble. Notice that most calculators are online features but since you have this one on your disk, you have access to it wherever and whenever you want (right from the shortcut on your desktop).
How does it work? It uses seven of the crucial parameters, which are date of the first payment, vehicle price, down payment, trade-in value, sales tax, interest rate and term of the loan, to calculate how much will you have to pay (monthly and in total) and when exactly it will end. Have in mind that even if those categories seem rather obvious, not every car payment calculalor features all of them. As a result, such oversimplified versions fail to give you the whole picture, which you certainly need to make a very important decision.
To make this application more than one hundred percent effective and pleasurable, we took special care of its design. It's made to be as plain as possible, with a recognizable logo and warm colours that could make choosing a car a tiny bit less stressing. The typeface is very clear which makes navigating even easier. Maybe thanks to such small things you'll realize that buying a car doesn't have to be a nightmare. Perhaps it could even be fun.
What's new in this version: fixed minor bugs
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Perform computationally intensive tasks in an interactive mathe...
- Join the search and discover one of the Mersenne prime numbers.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Edit your math equation.
- Perform basic arithmetic and logarithms.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Provide a tool to analyze, manage, and view complex data.
- Convert between various units within 32 categories.
- Draw graphs of mathematical functions in a coordinate system.
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It definitely serves what I want"
Version: Auto Loan Calculator 188.8.131.52
Auto Loan Calculator is supposed to be a useful tool to calculate about loans, especially for someone who hardly know much about the financial area. Just some clicks following the instruction, you can easily get a satisfactory results.
Version: Auto Loan Calculator 184.108.40.206
What a helpful program!
The Auto Loan Calculator makes me feeling comfortable and relaxing!
It takes me several minutes to download and install! After some checking results from Auto Loan Calculator, I trust completely in the program!
not at all
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content