Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Wave types: sine wave, triangle wave, sawtooth wave, square wave, pulse wave, anti-aliased sawtooth wave, anti-aliased square wave, anti-aliased pulse wave, uniform distribution white noise, pink noise, brown noise, and Gaussian distribution white noise.
- Frequency: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep
- Level: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep
- Phase shift: +/-180 degrees.
- Sample rates: 11.025k, 22.05k, 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, and 192k.
- Bit depths: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit integers, and 32-bit float.
- Channels: mono, stereo, left, and right.
- Level meters: peak, RMS (root-mean-square), and average.
- Save audio test signal as AIFF file.
- Scroll wheel support with text fields and sliders.
- Keyboard shortcuts to adjust various parameters.
- Undo/Redo support for parameter changes.
- AppleScript scripting.