AtomTime Pro is a Windows application which will connect to an atomic clock time server via the Internet and fetch the current atomic clock time value. It compares this value to your PC time and displays the difference. You then have the option of updating your PC clock to match the atomic clock value. There are a number of options to automate the update process. AtomTime Pro also features support for most proxy servers.
Version 3.1d includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1d includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Synchronize your PC's clock with the atomic timeserver in Color...
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Assign an MP3 or any other audio file as your wake-up alarm.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Synchronize your time with the US Cesium Atomic Clock.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Add small clocks for your Maxthon browser.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place a transparent analog clock on your screen.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set an alarm for a specific time.
- Keep your PC clock accurate and synchronized.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Synchronize your system time with the official standard time of...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Display a simple linear clock on your desktop.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Bring more attraction and productivity to your desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set and synchronize your computer clock.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1