From Xrlly Software:
Arial Sound Recorder lets you record sound from a microphone, line-in audio, streaming audio from the Internet, or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Real Player, Flash, and games without losing any quality. It supports three kinds of sound output formats: WAV, MP3, and WMA. You can select the input device and set the filter for better output voice quality.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.7 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Record audio from the Web, microphone, and multimedia players.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Record sound from microphone in MP3 and WAV formats.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record your computer's audio streaming into WAV and MP3 formats...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record any sound that your sound card plays without losing qual...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Record streaming audio into MP3 and WAV formats and play back y...
- Record, modify, and manage audio from different sound devices a...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Record signals from any audio source of your PC sound card.
- Record streaming audio or video directly to MP3, WMA, or WAV fi...
- Record, burn, edit, convert, split, and join your audio signals...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Record sound without losing quality from various sources.
- Record audio from sound cards into multiple formats.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Easy, and the sound is CD quality"
Version: Arial Sound Recorder 1.3
Easy to use interface and preferences.
The 60 trial was enough to tell me that it worked for my purposes and then bought the full version.
Note to buyers: The secure sight tells you that if you pay by credit card it might show in Euros (due to "technical reasons").
It gives you an out if you are not comfortable.
Would have been nice to have a burner included, but whatever...I have 5 already.
"Works Good, But not for newbs."
Version: Arial Sound Recorder 1.2.21
High Quality recording, lots of options, fairly simple to use.
Not good for total newbies.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content