From Jon Dart:
Arasan is a chess program for Windows and Linux. It has both a native user interface (for Windows only) and a console-based chess engine for use with Winboard or xboard. Arasan also works with Arena, another free chess interface, and with UCI-compatible programs like Shredder. It includes an opening "book" with over 200,000 moves.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play chess against your computer.
- Play chess games and build your own board.
- Discover a new generation of computer chess software, play onli...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play and learn to play chess.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play chess games with computer.
- Run programs with arguments directly from Windows Explorer.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play chess over the Internet, against the computer, or by e-mai...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Tweaking program.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good chess program"
Version: Arasan 15.1
A challenging chess engine - hard to be defeated ! Try and you'll see it !
You can not see which figure you move - not highlighted . You should enter only english file name to save the game and load it later . If you want to use the black figures ,you'll have first to manually rotate the board from the menu .
A good chess program and furthermore it is free !
"Very very good chess program."
Version: Arasan 11.1
Easy to use. From novice to the master level play modes. Can store the games played in file to replay or to analyze it later. Can load PGN files with games from tournaments. Free. Includes source.
Not very modern design, no board rotation, no 3D mode (if all this is important for you).
But for most of people the quality of the program is much more important.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content