Xsan is a 64-bit cluster file system specifically designed for small and large computing environments that demand the highest level of data availability. This specialized technology enables multiple Mac desktop and Xserve systems to share RAID storage volumes over a high-speed Fibre Channel network. Each client can read and write directly to the centralized file system, accelerating user productivity while improving workgroup collaboration.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote management.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Show system log, unix commands, images on desktop.
- Sync your favorite media files from your Mac, with your Windows...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Connect to UMTS & GPRS mobile networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.