Apple System Profiler (ASP) is an application which gathers and displays information about the configuration of the Power Macintosh computer or iMac on which it is run. ASP 2.1.2 provides additional information and corrects errors in ASP 2.0.1 (released with iMac) and in ASP 2.1.1 (released with Mac OS 8.5). All owners of PowerPC-based Performa, PowerBook and Power Macintosh computers (running Mac OS 7.6 or later) should upgrade to ASP 2.1.2.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Excellent tool automates any task, multi-step or repetitive act...
- EDonkey P2P client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Firewall front-end with bandwidth management, NAT setup, and lo...
- Fixes certain devices (i.e. cameras) from not making an initial...
- System performance test program.
- Enhancements and security improvements to Apache.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Run Windows on your Mac.
- Lion native Wireshark.app installer (no X11).
- Cross-platform IA-32 emulator.