CNET Editors' note: According to information provided by Apple at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2486, "If Mail Update 1.0 does not appear in Software Update, you do not need to install it."
Install the updates to your mail client, to patch it up for work with latest version of Mac OS.
What's new in this version: This update addresses stability issues with Mail.
After updating to Mac OS X 10.5.6, Mail may unexpectedly quit. This can be caused by using a copy of Mail that wasn't updated properly (you may need to install the Mail Update).
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Tell your Mac when to boot from sleep or a complete shutdown.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Updates 8.0 to 8.1.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Updates 7.6 to 7.6.1.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: