CNET Editors' note: According to information provided by Apple at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2486, "If Mail Update 1.0 does not appear in Software Update, you do not need to install it."
Install the updates to your mail client, to patch it up for work with latest version of Mac OS.
What's new in this version: This update addresses stability issues with Mail.
After updating to Mac OS X 10.5.6, Mail may unexpectedly quit. This can be caused by using a copy of Mail that wasn't updated properly (you may need to install the Mail Update).
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Screensaver inspired by The Matrix.
- Tell your Mac when to boot from sleep or a complete shutdown.
- Send and receive text messages on a Mac computer.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Updates 8.0 to 8.1.
- Updates 7.6 to 7.6.1.
- Updates 9.2.1 for G3s or higher.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Updates OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to 8.6.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Primarily used by developers for debugging.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: