This firmware update addresses an issue where trackpad clicks may not be recognized on MacBook (Late 2008) and MacBook Pro (Late 2008) systems. The update package will install an updater application into the Applications/Utilities folder and will launch it automatically. Follow the instructions in the updater application to complete the update process. For more information about this update, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3288
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Insure that your trackpad works properly on your PowerBook 2300...
- For June 2009 MacBook Pro.
- TerminusPoint Edition of VVisions Terminus.
- For the early 2009 unibody 17" Macbook Pro.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Sleep/wake fix for some CD drives on G3 PowerMacs.
- Apple //e emulator.
- Provides stability fixes for Thunderbolt and Target Disk Mode.