This firmware update addresses an issue where trackpad clicks may not be recognized on MacBook (Late 2008) and MacBook Pro (Late 2008) systems. The update package will install an updater application into the Applications/Utilities folder and will launch it automatically. Follow the instructions in the updater application to complete the update process. For more information about this update, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3288
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Insure that your trackpad works properly on your PowerBook 2300...
- For developers to test Carbon API compliance for OS X.
- Professional apple loop library.
- TerminusPoint Edition of VVisions Terminus.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- For June 2009 MacBook Pro.
- OS X port of the popular 1st person shooter game.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- For the early 2009 unibody 17" Macbook Pro.