This firmware update addresses an issue where trackpad clicks may not be recognized on MacBook (Late 2008) and MacBook Pro (Late 2008) systems. The update package will install an updater application into the Applications/Utilities folder and will launch it automatically. Follow the instructions in the updater application to complete the update process. For more information about this update, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3288
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- For developers to test Carbon API compliance for OS X.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Professional apple loop library.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- For June 2009 MacBook Pro.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- For the early 2009 unibody 17" Macbook Pro.