Based on customer and developer feedback, Apple has made improvements to its software for the iMac, blue & white Power Macintosh G3 and bronze keyboard PowerBook G3 Series customers. The Mac OS ROM Update 1.0 replaces the Mac OS ROM version 1.4 with version 1.6. Additional information not included in the Read Me with this software: Bronze keyboard PowerBook G3 customers should check their currently installed version of Mac OS ROM before downloading this update (Mac OS ROM 1.6 may already be installed). Apple recommends that this update is used on Netboot client images for connecting to Mac OS X Server. For information on how to do this, please see TIL article 60363.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Update Mac OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to OS 8.6 for improved system perfor...
- For 27" iMacs.
- Correct bad Unicode conversion.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Tool to view and modify the long file names.
- Enhance your Twitter experience with open source client.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Developer tools for Carbon apps.
- Firmware update.