This update delivers improved support for installing software updates and is required for any future Mac OS X updates.
Important: To install the Installer Update you must have the Security Update 10-19-01 installed
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Samsung printing and scanning software.
- Modify Mac-compatible Microsoft mouse models.
- Customize Mac-compatible Microsoft mouse models.
- For Express Network card.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Update you copy of Micrsofts Virtual PC for Mac to take advanta...
- Pastes the current date & time onto your clipboard.
- Install GnuPG easily.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Alternative to the P2P utorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- OS X Server tools.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Without Apple Installer - you can't install!"
Version: Apple Installer Update 10.1
None that I can see.
I guess I accidentally deleted my version of "Apple Installer" - so I thought I would download this one. The only catch? it's a .pkg file. So guess what? You need "Apple Installer" installed in order to installer "Apple Installer"! Catch 22!!
If you need it - you can't have it! If you already have it - you don't need it! Did the government set up this website?