This update delivers improved support for installing software updates and is required for any future Mac OS X updates.
Important: To install the Installer Update you must have the Security Update 10-19-01 installed
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Samsung printing and scanning software.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- For Express Network card.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Pastes the current date & time onto your clipboard.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- OS X Server tools.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Without Apple Installer - you can't install!"
Version: Apple Installer Update 10.1
None that I can see.
I guess I accidentally deleted my version of "Apple Installer" - so I thought I would download this one. The only catch? it's a .pkg file. So guess what? You need "Apple Installer" installed in order to installer "Apple Installer"! Catch 22!!
If you need it - you can't have it! If you already have it - you don't need it! Did the government set up this website?