MacBook Pro Hard Drive Firmware Update 2.0 reduces certain infrequent noises made by 7200-rpm drives. These drives shipped with the June 2009 MacBook Pro. To complete the firmware update process, please follow the instructions in the updater application (/Applications/Utilities/Hard Drive Update.app). The updater will launch automatically when the installation is complete. New Hard Drive firmware will be: 0007APM2
More Products to Consider
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For slot-loading CD/DVD iMacs only.
- For the early 2009 unibody 17" Macbook Pro.
- Unarchive OS X from Previous System folders.
- Fixes issues with iMac fan noise after hard drive replacement.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Sleep/wake fix for some CD drives on G3 PowerMacs.
- Get this firmware update for iMacs with slot-loading CD or DVD ...
- Utility to mount, unmount and manage scsi devices.
- Make OS X run faster by toggling 64-bit kernel feature.