Address Book Importer allows you to easily import contact information from LDIF files into your 10.1 Address Book.
Address Book Importer is a utility you can use to import email addresses into your Mac OS X Address Book from LDIF files, such as those created when you export addresses from Netscape Communicator.
LDIF files are generated by programs like Netscape Communicator when you choose to export your data from the Address Book.
Address Book Importer has been tested with files exported from Netscape Communicator 4.7x. At the time of writing, Communicator 6 for Mac OS X does not support exporting LDIF files.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- (Address Book Importer) Import contacts to Address Book.
- For mounting AFP and SMB volumes.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Audio player, recorder & stream encoder for broadcast/web.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Protect yourself against accidental data loss.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Quick access to OS X's built-in spellchecker.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.