Address Book Importer allows you to easily import contact information from LDIF files into your 10.1 Address Book.
Address Book Importer is a utility you can use to import email addresses into your Mac OS X Address Book from LDIF files, such as those created when you export addresses from Netscape Communicator.
LDIF files are generated by programs like Netscape Communicator when you choose to export your data from the Address Book.
Address Book Importer has been tested with files exported from Netscape Communicator 4.7x. At the time of writing, Communicator 6 for Mac OS X does not support exporting LDIF files.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Design and manage e-mails with support for SSL connections and ...
- Protect yourself against accidental data loss.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- (Address Book Importer) Import contacts to Address Book.
- Alter Windows and DOS files to work with Mac OS.
- For mounting AFP and SMB volumes.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Share contacts via an LDAP server by export from Address Book.
- Manage files and archives.