CNET Editors' review
When you first install Any.Do, you can choose to log in, create a new account (for syncing across devices), or get started without one. Once you make your choice, getting started is as easy as typing out your to-dos, or with the built-in voice input feature, saying them.
The main page of Any.Do splits tasks into four categories: Today, Tomorrow, This Week, and Later. To move an item between categories, simply tap and hold, then drag. To mark tasks as complete, simply cross it out. A quick tap on any item brings up a menu of options that let you prioritize tasks, add them to folders, set reminders, add notes, or share. Sharing with other Any.Do users works nicely, as it adds the task to their list, while sharing with anyone else shoots them an e-mail.
One of the best things about Any.Do is its contextual suggestions. While typing out a task, the app offers autocomplete terms to speed up the process. What's more, if your task is to call someone, the app suggests contacts to include and even adds a call shortcut to your item. Same goes for e-mail tasks. This kind of contextual help not only makes it easier to input tasks, but also to complete them.
Another nice touch is the support for Google Tasks. If enabled, Any.Do two-way syncs, so crossing off an item on your mobile app will show up on your Google Calendar, and vice versa.
While some users may not mesh well with its four set categories, I can still say I highly recommend Any.Do as a light and simple task manager. It looks great, does the basics well, and offers a few nifty features like voice input and syncing with Google Tasks. And did I mention it's free?
Millions use Any.do every day to remember all the tasks they want to-do and make sure they get them done. It's free ,simple & fun. With Any.DO you can easily capture, organize, & share all the things you need to do. Key benefits: Seamless cloud sync, Speech recognition, Alerts, Any.do Moment, Snooze tasks, Google Task Sync, Notes, Sub tasks, Amazing Widgets, Repeating / Recurring Tasks, Missed call, Auto complete, In app actions, Gesture support & much more!
What's new in this version:
- Any.do just got a new look
- Kiip rewards are now optional
- Added languages: Danish and Serbian.
- Translations fixes
- Small bug fixes
- For developers: Now you can access Any.do's Content Provider. For more information: http://tech.any.do
More Products to Consider
- Organize your tasks, sync them between devices, and share your ...
- Take note and remember everything, compatible on multiple devic...
- Best Cache Cleaner.
- Google Keep.
- Droid NAS allows you to share folders over a Wi-Fi network, mak...
- Write notes, email, message, shopping lists and todo lists.
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Mobile Banking BRI is a secure and convenient sms-based mobile ...
- Print anywhere from any Android tablet or smartphone.
- Give yourself reminders for today, but make it really easy to p...
- View and manage your contacts on your Android device.
- Save what you love, organize it into smart notebooks, collabora...
- Unblock Youtube using free proxy of tor, open youtube using fre...
- Create text, voice and paint notes and organize them into folde...
- Organize and access your Android applications in tabs.
- Create notes on your Android device and share them.
- Lock for WhatsApp Now let this locking app protect your WhatsAp...
- Avoid mobile radiation in real-time with tawkon. tawkon monitor...
- Protects your Android phone or tablet with award winning antivi...
- Get the yellow car out of the traffic jam.
- Unlock your phones true potential w/ Root Tools by JRummy16 *Ro...
- Browse and share the content of your favorite sites, feeds, blo...
- Zombie Dash combines the timeless appeal of arcade games with s...
- A simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app to monitor your ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content