From Spriteworks Developments:
Anxiety Diary v1.0 is a user-friendly electronic mental health diary system that can be used to log daily events, appointments, monitor therapy, keep track of medications and chart the progress of your recovery. Records can also be printed out and shown to your doctor or therapist. Anxiety Diary should be useful for people suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Hypochondria, Panic Disorder, Clinical Depression, Specific Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and an array of other anxiety-related disorders.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Discover your Body Mass Index via calculator.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Monitors Skype Subscription Usage In Real-Time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Reduce or eliminate tinnitus sounds.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Test stability and performance and detect various devices attac...