Antarez Arena is a multiplayer strategic on-line game. Players career can be made through buying and training of units. Time is not limited for that. Resources for a players career are gained during a successful combat with the other players or with the computer.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play this fighting game of stick figures.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve word puzzles and earn the highest amount of money.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Make your row of 4 pieces in the grid and prevent your opponent...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Choose three numbers to add up to 15.
- Defend the maze with your ghost squad from the greedy Pac-Man.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good game. Many units, many upgrades, many tactics of combats."
Version: Antarez Arena 1.1.
All units have unique parameters. Some units' parameters have infinity upgrades.
The game has combats with CPU and other players.
The game has ranks for players.
Combats doing on different maps.
Many maps and units allow many interesting tactics for combat.
The game isn't very easy for beginers.
You should read on-line documentation about the game before play.