From Two Pilots:
Capture screen and label the screenshot with Annotation Pilot. Save your screenshot as a graphic file or send it by email. With Annotation Pilot you can: send a photo with annotations to your friends; send a software error message or a bug report to a developer; show a screenshot of your favorite program to your friend; create a map with directions (e.g. "How to get to us"); create technical manuals; use annotations in a draft while working on a project.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Execute query and SQL script with multiple features.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Unify paper-based sketching with electronic prototyping tools.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Capture screenshots.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Get a full-featured CD and DVD burner.
- Create and print checks from QuickBooks, Quicken, and Peachtree...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- View 3D/VRML content in your Internet browser.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good idea with poor quality captures"
Version: Annotation Pilot 1.48
Capture different areas of desktop
Add miscellaneous elements to captures
Add text to capture
Identify image areas with arrows, boxes, circles, etc.
Poor quality image capture
OK for simple annotation of images captured, but no suited for quality capture quality.Annotation Pilot is now provided a FREE program.
This would have been a useful and effective program if the image capture had been higher quality.
Updated on Jun 6, 2010
As freeware, it contains some useful features.