From Two Pilots:
Capture screen and label the screenshot with Annotation Pilot. Save your screenshot as a graphic file or send it by email. With Annotation Pilot you can: send a photo with annotations to your friends; send a software error message or a bug report to a developer; show a screenshot of your favorite program to your friend; create a map with directions (e.g. "How to get to us"); create technical manuals; use annotations in a draft while working on a project.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Produce printouts of necessary documents using your e-mail-enab...
- Create and print checks from QuickBooks, Quicken, and Peachtree...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Use daily historical weather observations to create a variety o...
- Prints envelope addresses.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover corrupt MS Excel files.
- Create PDF, sign PDF and send it by e-mail.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good idea with poor quality captures"
Version: Annotation Pilot 1.48
Capture different areas of desktop
Add miscellaneous elements to captures
Add text to capture
Identify image areas with arrows, boxes, circles, etc.
Poor quality image capture
OK for simple annotation of images captured, but no suited for quality capture quality.Annotation Pilot is now provided a FREE program.
This would have been a useful and effective program if the image capture had been higher quality.
Updated on Jun 6, 2010
As freeware, it contains some useful features.