Altova SchemaAgent 2013 is a graphical tool for analyzing and managing XML Schemas, XML instances, XSLT files, and WSDL file relationships, as well as viewing files used in Altova MapForce data mapping projects. SchemaAgent automatically finds relevant files in your search path and displays them in its explorer pane for easy navigation. The graphical design pane displays the files as a pool of resources, allowing you to construct complex documents from elements of existing files distributed about your network. This promotes the design of componentized files on which your group can standardize and facilitates reuse of files to reduce development times. Simply drag a file from the explorer onto the design pane, and a right-click menu lets you view all referenced, referencing, related, and linked XML Schema, XML instance, XSLT, WSDL and/or MapForce files as graphical components. Associations between files are indicated by color coded lines linking the graphical components. You can create or change import, include, and redefine (IIR) references by dragging-and-dropping connecting lines between components, and changes are propagated to all related files. XML Schemas are displayed in the design pane as graphical components with details about IIR relationships and a list of all global elements, attributes, types, etc. Components representing XML instances include a list of associated XML Schemas, XSLT files, and included namespaces. XSLT 1.0/2.0 components display import and include relationships to other XSLT files and associated XML Schemas. WSDL 1.1/2.0 components provide a list of imported WSDL files, imported schemas, inline schemas and definitions (port types or interfaces, bindings, etc.) present in the WSDL. MapForce components list any XML Schema, XML instance, and WSDL files used as a data mapping source or target. SchemaAgent can be run stand-alone or in client/server mode to share resources in a workgroup. It is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
What's new in this version: Version 2013 r2 features bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- View the most interesting photos on Flickr with multiple featur...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Transfer shutdown operation buttons on your desktop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Access and browse the complete 1662 version of The Book of Comm...
- Get a multi-language widget that lets you view news feeds from ...
- Learn how to build database application using Microsoft Visual ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Map and transform data between XML formats.
- Compare source text files and view the difference.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Import one or more text files into a blank MS Project file.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and compute spaces for contact sheets and picture packag...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and manipulate data models on your Windows PC.