AirPort Express with AirTunes allows users to play music from their Mac or PC directly to their home stereo or powered speakers. The highly portable AirPort Express can be used alone or added to an existing Wi-Fi network. AirPort Express provides four key features in a single product; it allows you to wirelessly play iTunes music, connect to the Internet over a broadband connection, extend the range of your existing AirPort Extreme or AirPort Express wireless network, and share a USB printer.
What's new in this version:
- Supports Keyspan Express Remote for use with AirTunes (AirPort Express only)
- Support for WPA security on WDS networks
- Ability to rename a USB printer connected to a base station
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Simulate the thermal performance of Australian houses in variou...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Scan and remove spam and e-mail viruses before entering your In...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a WiFi hotspot.
- Get a virtual DVD-ROM/CD-R burner.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Record sound output from your computer.
- A small messager using NetBios.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...