Advanced JPEG Compressor (AJC) is a program to process with special care your digital photos to preserve their original picture quality. AJC contains our very powerful JPEG compression engine and technology specially designed to do this. JPEG (JPG) is the most popular digital photo format. AJC makes all the base image processing tasks you need to get your photos ready for sharing, storing and printing: allows you to edit, resize and compress images. The built-in picture editor allows you to crop, remove red eyes, change levels, and more photo editing options. The built-in photo resizer easily changes image dimensions and resolution. Special abilities, such as image watermarking and JPEG EXIF data editor there are also available.
AJC can work as a powerful batch image resizer and JPEG image converter to convert GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP images to JPG format. The batch processing mode and the use of 'profiles' let you easily automate any tasks. You can even do different picture editing or resizing of particular images from the batch with a special 'individual' batch option. Batch rename and use a lot of options available. Advanced JPEG Compressor has a very convenient and flexible user interface which allows you to view "before and after" pictures. All of the AJC's user interface solutions designed to save your time and money.
What's new in this version: Version 2012 improves user interface.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Compress your photos without zipping and upload them 25x faster...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View, edit, retouch, and compress your photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Optimize and resize your JPEG images.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Create, secure, resize, and view images in desired viewing mode...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- View, edit, and convert various types of images.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 48 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Batch mode works fine and this does a good job"
Version: Advanced JPEG Compressor 2012
I've been using AJC for years and though I admit it's got a kind of klunky GUI, it works great once you get the hang of it. Are there easier jpg compressors to use? No doubt there are. But this one does a lot, and once you figure it out it does it quickly and efficiently.
With Batch mode you can create your own templates of how much you want to compress and what size you want to resize the jpg to (actual size, I mean, here, not file size) and then push a button and you have the whole batch done to your specs.
GUI is a little hard to understand in some cases.
I like Advance JPEG Compressor Batching works fine. The GUI could be better but it's not terrible.
Try it and if you can figure out the GUI then buy it.
"batch mode not much use"
Version: Advanced JPEG Compressor 2012
It seems to compress pretty well
Batch mode won't work on nested folder groups. You have to select all the pictures in each individual folder.
Since batch mode was what I wanted it for, the software wasn't much use to me.