From Yes Dude Software:
The Advanced Image Annotation Tool is for everyone from photography enthusiasts to small to mid sized businesses that wish to manage image documents by saving and retrieving them on a file system. This tool can get your images from your scanner or digital camera. The images may be OCR'ed and you can add other relevant information to the image itself for later searches that ensure quick and easy retrieval. Because the images are saved directly to the file system with the data safely contained in the image itself, they may be archived, backed up or shared easily. Microsoft Desktop Search may be used to retrieve images from the text descriptions added to the images. Anyone may view an image with this tool and see the data contained within. Images may also be shared on the yesdude.com Web site with an easy upload wizard (registration required). There is also an API for programmers to edit image data.
Version 2.2.2 adds DICOM support, includes several bug fixes, and improves integration with the yesdude.com image website.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.2 adds DICOM support, includes several bug fixes, and improves integration with the yesdude.com image website.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize and manage your scanned documents into PC file cabinet...
- Modify your photos based on traditional darkroom techniques.
- Manage your collection of digital photos.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Combine your PC and a Webcam into a security system.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Browse, archive, and e-mail images with this software.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View and process RAW files from digital cameras.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Resize, enhance, print, and e-mail your digital photos.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Add frames, borders and filter effects to your digital photos.
- Reduce image noise and eliminate unwanted artifacts.
- Process JPEG images you shot with your digital camera.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- View, catalog, manage, and distribute your digital pictures.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Compare images and analyze EXIF data with build-in resampling f...