From DB Software Laboratory:
Advanced ETL Processor Professional is a Codeless Automation Tool. It transfers from any Database into any Database or file. Complete automation of business processes such as FTP, Email: POP3 and SMTP, File operations, SQL scripts, Zip and Unzip, ETL Task scheduler and comprehensive logging. Works directly with Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML and Text files, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Interbase or Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server Compact or any ODBC compliant database.
Since Advanced ETL Processor Pro is a codeless most of the tasks performed without writing a single line of code. Advanced ETL Processor Pro is designed to automate complex business processes. Typical usage of it would be extract data from Excel File, Validate Date Formats, Sort data, deduplicate it and load it into the database, run stored procedure or Sql script. Once transformation is completed send email to the administrator. Every package execution is logged, If something went wrong Advanced ETL Processor Pro writes detailed message into the log and adds a line into rejected records file.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 fixes bug with deleting writers.
More Products to Consider
- Extract, transform, load any data, and automate entire business...
- Solve the problem of transferring data between various data sou...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Automate loading data into Oracle, SQL Server, ODBC from flat f...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Extract, transform, and load data into any database.
- Extract, transform, and load any data in any database.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View and edit QVD/QVX files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Connect to standard data sources and targets, map data, and des...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Load data from various data sources into a variety of databases...
- Load, export, and import data to and from various data sources ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Transform and validate data while loading it into QlikView.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Compare and synchronize database contents to create error-free ...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great product , Easy to use scalable"
Version: Advanced ETL Processor Professional 220.127.116.11
I like the simplistic approach and the fact that if you have an idea then the DB software techies are quick to respond to our needy demands!
A little bit quirky in places but this isoover shadowed by the excellent support
"Very good flexible product with outstanding support"
Version: Advanced ETL Processor Professional 18.104.22.168
High in functionality, simple to setup and maintain. Support is first rate both in response and in fixes to support my business needs. Ability to upgrade and manage the underlying respository is very good.
To get the most out of the product, you need to spend time tweaking the packages. Some of the best features aren't obvious, but I'm sometimes too lazy to check the manuals and the forums!
Provides me with the automation and flexibility that I need to support my customers with different database types, and even once the full cost of the product is concerned, cost is a minor factor. This product is massively improving our ability to increase what we do for our customers.