CNET Editors' review
Advanced Batch PDF Splitter is a simple program that allows users to split PDF documents into multiple pieces. The program doesn't have a lot of features, but it works well, with an intuitive interface that makes it very quick and easy to use.
The program's interface is quite plain, but it's obvious what users are to do; each step is even helpfully numbered. Users simply select the PDF they want to work with, choose the pages that they want to extract, and select whether they want the pages extracted into one or multiple other documents. The program extracts the pages and saves them in the location of the user's choice. The program is incredibly easy to use, but a built-in Help file answers any questions. Although this program will not let users edit PDFs or do a lot of in-depth rearranging, it does work very well for splitting PDF files into multiple parts. This is a pretty specialized function, and users who are seeking a lot of options for working with PDFs will be disappointed. But for users who need to perform this one basic task, Advanced Batch PDF Splitter works just fine.
Advanced Batch PDF Splitter does not have a time limit on its trial, but the trial version extracts only the first page of the document. The program installs desktop icons without asking but uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
Advanced Batch PDF Splitter is a utility targeting users who frequently extract specific pages or page ranges from PDF documents, divide large PDF files into smaller documents or delete unnecessary PDF pages. The application supports three modes of page extraction: all selected pages from all input PDF files are extracted to one PDF document, each selected page from each input PDF file is extracted to a separate PDF document, all selected pages from each input PDF file are extracted to a separate PDF document.
The application comes with an interface to automatically or manually import input PDF documents, sort them by path, size, creation date and to define page numbers or page ranges that should only be extracted from these files. In addition to this, the application automatically persists most recently used input and output directory paths, detects password-protected input PDF files.
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Work with PDF files directly from Windows Explorer or within th...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- View and read PDF files from your PC.
- Convert between image formats including RAW, resize, apply effe...
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Word, make changes, and make a...
- Capture, print, and save your entire screen or its selected are...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert JPEG into Acrobat PDF documents.
- Create vector-based PDF documents.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1