From Adobe Systems:
Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in for Microsoft Outlook is a plug-in that provides Connect users with a convenient, easy way to schedule, start or join Acrobat Connect Professional and Acrobat Connect Meetings using Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View game schedules, results, and team rankings in the Big Sky ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track down network delays.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Connect your computers to specified login and password automati...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Monitor users connecting to your MS Access databases.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Join, add, compare, combine, delete, break PDF pages.
- Change your way of launching applications without using the Win...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Automate your PC shut down or log off function.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get an online ASP reservation system.
- Reconstruct the geometry of an object from a point cloud that d...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide a reverse engineering plug-in for AutoCAD.
- Provide a reverse engineering plug-in for Bricscad.