Editors' Note: The Download Now link will prompt a local download of the Firefox extension. To install the extension directly, open the file using your Firefox browser.
The free Mozilla Firefox add-on removes all annoying online ads from your browser. Adblock Plus for Firefox \ blocks all intrusive advertisements everywhere on the web and makes your browsing experience extensively more enjoyable! Adblock Plus supports free content by allowing non-intrusive ads by default (if you think this is a bad idea, you can turn it off). Adblock Plus blocks all types of annoying ads including: Youtube video ads; Facebook and Twitter ads; Pop-ups and banners; Sneaky ads that aren't labeled as "ads"; Ads that disrupt content.
The most beloved adblocker also offers optional protection against malware and tracking while letting you disable social media buttons that can track you if even if you never click "like." Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox is currently equipped with over 40 potential filter lists. Adblock Plus is proud to have started the Acceptable Ads initiative in order to provide a compromise to websites with non-intrusive ads (configurable).
What's new in this version:
- Fully compatible with the upcoming multi-process mode in Firefox, no longer relying on backwards compatibility hacks in Firefox.
- Improved performance: patterns.ini was being saved way more often than necessary.
- $ping filter option is back and will especially apply to requests sent via navigator.sendBeacon().
- Requests produced by <img srcset> and <picture> will be assigned type image.
- Requests produced by the Fetch API will be ass... See all new features »