From Intelligent Converters:
Access-to-MySQL is a powerful and reliable tool to migrate Microsoft Access databases to MySQL server. The program has high performance due to direct connection to source and destination databases (it does not use ODBC or any other middleware software). Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion process.
- All versions of MS Access (including MS Access 2010) are supported
- All versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers are supported
- Special approach for Virtual Server users
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes
- Converts relationships between tables
- Option to convert individual tables
- Option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries
- Stores conversion settings into profile
- Option to merge MS Access data into an existing MySQL database
- Handles password protected MS Access databases
- Handles MS Access databases protected with user-level security
- Support for multibyte character sets
- Option to export MS Access data into MySQL dump file
- Command line support
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Full install/uninstall support
Virtual Server users option
If you are using Virtual Server hosting you probably have no sufficient privileges to create new databases on the target MySQL server. For this case we recommend the following approach:
- ask your Virtual Server administrator to create blank database for you
- run Access-to-MySQL and select this database as the conversion target
- click "Yes" when you will be asked if you'd like to overwrite existing MySQL database
When you complete these steps, the entire contents of source MS Access database will be imported into the specified MySQL database.
What's new in this version: Version 5.3 convert MS Access queries into MySQL views.
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Transfer data between Access, SQL Server, MySQL, and other data...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Compare 2 SQL Server database schemas and list the differences.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Try this graphical tool for MySQL database programming.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Generate 'SQL insert' statements from 'select' statements.
- Compare and synchronize SQL server data.
- Transfer your Oracle databases to MySQL server.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create your own store and manage current working issues.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Migrate DBF files to Oracle server.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Extract and merge data from mailboxes on servers running Exchan...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Solve the problem of transferring data between various data sou...
- Manage your Web sites design, content, and functionality.