From Silvawood Software:
Absolute Pitch is a musical ear trainer that uses a unique method to help you acquire absolute or perfect pitch. You learn to recognize a particular note by listening to a random (atonal) sequence that includes the note. Whenever the note is played, your aural recognition is reinforced by visual stimuli that serve to connect the sound of the note with its name and position on the piano keyboard. When you are confident you know the note after an ear training session, you can proceed to take a test. With its resizable seven-octave piano keyboard, the software can also be used to play music with your computer keyboard or mouse.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Train your ear to recognize chords, intervals, and other elemen...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Train your ear with interval, scale, and chord drills.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Tune musical instruments using music recognition technology.
- Teach yourself absolute pitch and develop the ability to recogn...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Develop relative pitch, the ability to identify pitches (and in...
- Improve your guitar skills to help you play better, faster, and...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Acquire the ability of recognizing pitches.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Master correct pitch.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Improve your musical intervals, chords, and scales familiarity.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Transform music segments within a pre-defined musical spectrum ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Absolute Pitch 1.38
I am more interested in perfecting relative pitch as I am a little sceptical about acquiring perfect pitch.
There is another program which apparently uses colours for note identification but is fairly expensive.I am in somewhat of a quandry. Also your program is not instructional in that it does not advise techniques for note identification
More instruction and teaching required