APC Tracker 4 is a Cocoa application for UPS devices in a network that powers specifically off Mac OS X and Xserve. It investigates the status of the UPS and will properly shut down the client computer once power gets interrupted. It can also send email status notification and perform other custom actions through user customizable shell scripts.
The revised design enables face-less operation in server configurations, which is essential for the secure deployment of Apple?s Xserve?s, as well as the additional range of Mac Servers.
Client/server architecture permits the simultaneous management of multiple APC Tracker servers and facilitates remote configuration, monitoring and administration within a local network or over even over the Internet.
High protection, effortless manageability and the elimination of risk associated with power failure is assured by APC Tracker.
What's new in this version:
- Now supports APC USB devices in conjunction with recent firmwares
- Problem with licensing the APC Tracker Server have been resolved
- Fixed cut off text in the user interface
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Test file server compatibility.
- Communication tool with a built-in whiteboard for improved coll...
- Provides info on how files on a Mac can be used with PCs.
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.
- Live monitor of system log files.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.