AOMEI Backupper Standard is the simplest FREE PC backup, recovery, cloning software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit).
It supports system/disk/partition/files/folders backup, restore and clone as well as provides file sync, schedule, incremental, differential backups, backing up to NAS and shared network folder, dynamic disk volumes backup, GPT disk backup, backing up & restoring system drive based on UEFI boot, creating Windows PE & Linux bootable CD, manually adding additional drivers when creating Windows PE Bootable CD, partition alignment to optimize SSD during restoring or cloning operation, sending email notifications, backing up or restoring files from a network to another, editing task name and the directory of backup images, backup logs management, exporting or importing all backup tasks, start up multiple client machines within LAN through the PXE network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master machine for system maintenance, etc.
The unique function of this backup freeware is universal restore, which enables you to recover or migrate a system to physical or virtual machines with dissimilar/different hardware. Another highlight is VSS, a technology from Microsoft that enables system and data backup processes won't be interrupted by running applications. So it is very efficient because backup can still be available when you're working. Besides, this version is free for home users and commercial users.
What's new in this version:
- Support 4K monitor.
- PXE boot tool supports to deploy a WIM image file.
- Available to choose to perform Restart, Sleep, or Hibernate task after backup completed.
- Fixed issue: there is no data in destination partitions after disk restore and disk clone.
- Fixed issue: unable to perform scheduled task in Windows Small Business Server 2011.
- Fixed issue: the program reports a scheduled task has been performed, but it is not really performed.See all new features »