AOMEI Backupper Standard is the simplest FREE PC backup, restore and clone software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit).
It supports system/disk/partition/files/folders backup, restore and clone as well as provides file sync, schedule, incremental, differential backups, backing up to NAS and shared network folder, dynamic disk volumes backup, GPT disk backup, backing up & restoring system drive based on UEFI boot, creating Windows PE & Linux bootable CD, manually adding additional drivers when creating Windows PE Bootable CD, partition alignment to optimize SSD during restoring or cloning operation, sending email notifications, backing up or restoring files from a network to another, editing task name and the directory of backup images, backup logs management, exporting or importing all backup tasks, start up multiple client machines within LAN through the PXE network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master machine for system maintenance, etc.
The unique function of this backup freeware is universal restore, which enables you to recover or migrate a system to physical or virtual machines with dissimilar/different hardware. Another highlight is VSS, a technology from Microsoft that enables system and data backup processes won't be interrupted by running applications. So it is very efficient because backup can still be available when you're working. Besides, this version is free for home users and commercial users.
What's new in this version:
- Added event-triggered scheduling backups: automatically perform backup tasks in real-time when user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Support to run one time only everyday when setting up the event-triggered scheduling backups.
- Support to perform scheduled backup tasks whether a user is logged on or not.
- Support to choose a network mapped drive as the destination.
- Support to simultaneously choose multiple files and folders o... See all new features »