AMF Daily Planner and PIM: The sleek, fully network compliant, Internet-enabled PIM. It schedules, keeps appointments, reminds of your birthdays and anniversaries, organizes your tasks, keeps alarms, and keeps you totally organized. Includes a complete Rolodex-style contact manager, full email client, and a sophisticated scheduling system. Version 10.0 3 completely updated interface, database engine, and features.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Monitor the applications and servers on your network.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Help keep your kids safer online.
- Send messages to employees or colleagues.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not impressed - better choices available in a PIM"
Version: AMF Daily Planner and PIM 10.0
Nice calendar viewing/printing options.
This software seems to want to be one of these "all in one suites" and as a result, it ends up doing nothing all that well because it offers only basic options. Some of my biggest complaints are that the various dialog boxes don't conform to Windows standards and this makes the application seem unpolished. Also, I don't understand why a PIM has to include it's own email client - this just results in application bloat and many folks will prefer their own clients anyway. Furthermore, I have no use for an "expense tracker" in PIM software and what is so great about a "Rolodex" style contact manager?
The web site for this software is "very in your face" and also includes an annoying popup requesting your purchase. If you click on the "order" link and then back out, you will get another popup offering a whopping 5% savings ($2.49) "if you order right now".
Finally, when I uninstalled this software and checked my registry, it left behind numerous entries that I had to manually remove (again, that "unpolished" feel).
I think a much better PIM choice would be "WinOrganizer" at $10 less than this AMF software. I'm still evaluating WinOrganizer but it has a more professional feel to it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: