From PortableApps: AIMP Portable is a music player designed with sound quality customizable functionality. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features an 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP, and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Playlist - the "add entire folder if one file is sent" option does not work correctly in some cases (regression)
- Fixed: Playlist - no ability to select few collapsed groups via keyboard
- Fixed: music library - table - album thumbnails view - playback that invoked via mouse double click always started from the first track in group
- Fixed: Music Library - small bugs were fixed
- Fixed: Plugins - API - an error occurs when calculating the ha... See all new features »
read more +