AIMP Portable is a music player designed with sound quality customizable functionality. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features an 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP, and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Sound Engine - BASS - unable to play internet-radio under Windows 10.
- Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio.
- Fixed: Sound Engine - the application hangs if click pause and quickly close the program.
- Fixed: playlist - player starts playback of other playlist after closing the playing, even if the "on end of playlist" option is set to the "stand by" value.
- Fixed: Tag Editor - th... See all new features »