From APS Engineering:
The new SLAPD is a complete LDAP directory server for all Windows versions that's compliant with OpenLDAP and LDAPv3. Turn any PC into a directory server. It includes command-line clients and utilities, as well as an administrative user interface to manage configuration and record entries. Ideal use is for a company phone book, an e-mail address server, an authentication server, an enterprise directory, or a meta directory. Almost all new browsers and mail products use LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) as their shared address book. With AE SLAPD, you can create and edit thousands of phone and address entries, passwords, or custom databases, and share them instantly with Outlook, Outlook Express, Excahange, Eudora, Netscape, Internet Explorer, and others. It works with any LDAP browser and the "LDAP Administrator" from Softerra.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 improves user interface and enhances Outlook 2003 compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Convert and export various mail contacts to your Opera browser.
- Organize and manage your contacts' phone numbers, addresses, e-...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create your own telephone number and address book.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Generate video thumbnails for your PSP.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of your...
- Convert Outlook Express Contacts into Vcard format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Print single or multiple addresses onto envelopes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Share contact addresses, telephones, e-mail, and custom details...
- Monitor local, network, or private directories and get notified...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.