From Aagon Consulting:
ACMP is a solution for a centralized inventory of your network's hard- and soft- ware, as well as a control of antivirus solutions. The advantage of ACMP is that it takes a few mouse clicks to provide any kind of information. All data can be grouped and sorted in real time. The challenge: a network is always in motion--regular updates, reinstallations, or hardware exchange make it almost impossible for the administrator to keep a view of his network. At the latest a system update, software license-management and the security-management will show how important a reliable inventory of the clients is. The solution: inventory with ACMP. In total ACMP detects over 350 client values. A menu prompt helps the user with the creation of queries. The fields to display, as well as the filters to interpret, can be combined with a few mouse clicks and ensure exact results. Version 2.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Note: This is a very large (about 206MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Deploy patches, software updates, hot fixes, and software appli...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor and manage network devices and inventories.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Collect and report network software, hardware, and programs.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage all PCs in your network from the comfort of your own wor...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage and control your Internet club's activities.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Make up hardware and software inventory without installing clie...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Capture and track hardware and software inventory in your organ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage your network hardware and software inventory and monitor...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Diagram an existing network and perform hardware and software i...
- Manage, monitor, patch, and audit thousands of computers and se...
- Manage equipment and software on your network.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very Useful at the cost of Free"
Version: ACMP 2.1
Allows you to keep track of hardware installed in network computers. No need to bother employees in order to check how much RAM is installed in their machine, ect.
Setup takes awhile, I prefer light-weight software.
"Client Management as it should be"
Version: ACMP 2.1
Simple to use, full featured, proffessional client management, incl. SW distribution at a most resonable price
Despite now one reads manuals at all, the English manuals could be a little better (German vendor).