View reports on broken and redirected links. It offers rich template support for HTML sitemaps and generates sitemap for ASP.Net controls. Split and compress XML sitemaps.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2.3 has improvements in crawler engine.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- View and edit Microsoft Access MDB and ACCDB files.
- Sort the contents of your XML files.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Search, extract, analyze, and save structured data from any Web...
- Edit the contents of an XML file.
- Save your PDF files as PDF/A or PDF/B in batch.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Create PyQt4 form dialogs or widgets.
- Avoid system errors and PC crashes by identifying and cleaning ...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Analyze processes and simulate programs in a model environment.
- Change password security setting of your PDF files.
- Creates a free trade web site.
- Repair and compress Microsoft Access database.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Add menus/buttons to websites.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"Best Sitemap Creator."
Version: A1 Sitemap Generator 4.1.1
Many different options, including xml, txt, images, videos.
Preview of pages, 404s and more.
None so far.
Recommended for any webmaster of any level.
"Created all my sitemaps with this"
Version: A1 Sitemap Generator 4.0.4
I used it to make a normal XML sitemap, image sitemap and video sitemap for my website.
It tells you of URL and linking errors in your website.
It can be a little complicated to understand all the options if turning off "simplified mode"
It created the sitemaps I wanted and made it easy for me to see various linking errors in my website.
"Everything I was after plus more"
Version: A1 Sitemap Generator 1.8.1
Easy to use. Creates RSS, XML html rss and txt files and also you can ping them straight across to google, yahoo and whoever else you want to send to. Easy to use for beginners too. Great product. Will be definately purchasing the full copy.
None, that I have found.
Excellent easy to use software. Great product!
"Awesome! This is the solution Ive been looking for!"
Version: A1 Sitemap Generator 1.7.7
Generates a sitemap properly without the errors other generators encounter.
Very little human intervention needed to clean up results.
Has preset settings for google if you want to use them (as I did).
Didnt encounter any. Lots of settings you can play with, some users wont understand these, but can just leave them on defaults.
Loved it as it worked.. A nice change. Thanks
"Fast and easy."
Version: A1 Sitemap Generator 1.4.9
Fast and easy. Experinced no problems making sitemaps for my websites, and I have some large ones! Has many options, but I have not needed to configure any of them yet.
"This thing has OBVIOUS problems"
Version: A1 Sitemap Generator 1
I was able to install it (which now, just absolutely blows my mind).
For some reason this thing takes forever to index a site, even with a rather small site like the one I have. And it was finding over 1000+ links (I don't understand that either... more like 20) so I got tired of waiting and went to play GTA. When I come back to check on it... the whole program disappeared! So I started it up again and went back to gaming.... come back again 20 mins later and it's gone again. So why does this program close without warning?? Are we supposed to sit and watch it for 30 minutes or more? After all that, these guys are lucky to be getting a single star from me. You got problems... either fix em or expect alot of reviews just like this!