CNET Editors' review
4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac allows you to move contacts between iOS and Mac seamlessly through a tether or iTunes Wi-Fi connection. This allows you to back up your contacts, organize and manage them on your Mac, or move new contacts to your iPhone from your Mac more easily than you could through the native contact management tools.
After installing and opening 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer, you will be prompted to connect an iPhone to your computer, either by plugging it in or opening iTunes and using a Wi-Fi connection. After doing so, you'll be able to see your contacts on that phone and can start either downloading them to your computer or adding new ones to the device from your local contacts. You can interact with any type of contact, including Google, Outlook, and Yahoo on your device and the transfer process is very fast between device and computer. Once they are on your computer, you can organize or change them as well and then upload them to your device. The interface isn't overly complicated and the performance is solid.
If you need a contact management tool that will allow you to move and edit your contacts from a computer where it's easier to see everything, consider downloading 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac. You can try the full version for free before deciding to buy.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac 184.108.40.20630921.
From 4Media Software Studio:
4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac can backup iPhone contacts to computer on Mac. It can import and export contacts in .csv and .vcard formats from iPhone and most popular address books including Google contacts, Yahoo address book, outlook and Windows address book. With 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer, it's easy and convenient to backup iPhone contacts and get them restored in case of any data loss or corruption. Besides, 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer comes together with many useful features to manage iPhone contacts on Mac computer such as sort, search and deletion. Now it's fully compatible with iTunes 10.7 and latest iPhones. And iOS7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c can be supported.
What's new in this version: Support iOS7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Transfer music, movies, and other media on your iPhone to your ...
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Mac or another iPhone.
- Screensaver writes program to steer a robot.
- Email archiver.
- Email archiver.
- Wake up other computers in your LAN.
- Phonebook, SMS, gallery, calendar, themes for Nokia phones.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very easy to download and use - does what it says"
Version: 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer 220.127.116.1130921
I had my iPhone contacts all sync to iCloud and I needed to transfer them to my gmail account. Try do that in another way and you quickly find it's not possible.
Copytrans contacts saved the day as it allowed me to simply move all contacts from my icloud account to gmail contacts in just several clicks.
transfer of calendars from my iphone to outlook on my computer was. easy too.
Now I find that it can backup imessages and whatsapp - I am still discovering what this little software can do with my iphone and so far its been a charm.
Read more: www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-contact-to-mac-transfer/
no nothing i discovered yet
Money well spent.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content