From Vladimir Galouchko:
3DField is a contouring surface plotting and 3D data program that runs under Microsoft Windows. 3DField converts your data into contour maps and surface plots. All aspects of 2D or 3D maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want.
More Products to Consider
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Combine GPS data editor and real-time navigation with Google Ma...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Draw designs for architects and engineers.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Draw graphs of mathematical functions in a coordinate system.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Convert your data into contour maps on PC.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Convert databases and files between the file formats dBase, CSV...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Print any printable documents to 3D Flash flipping book.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great contour plot program"
Version: 3DField 3.5.5
Does as advertised. I tried (5) other graphing programs on Download.com and none were to my liking.
I have Excel data, but since it cannot do contour plots, this is a life saver. As soon as my trial ends, I plan to upgrade.
Cannot import directly form Excel.
"Looked good for a moment"
Version: 3DField 2.6.2
Got a graph I was expecting, since excel doesn't work at all. Could be nice.
Very non-intuitive interface, hard to find what you want to do. Got something that looked good, then I changed a setting and poof, the info (image) was gone. Tried to get back, tried to restart and load to see if that would clear it up. Never "worked" again. Trial version issue? Bad grammar..."More Thicker" is an option on the grid formatting. Too funny.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: