From Informatique TongSoft:
This sound recorder enables you to record sound, played back through your sound card, microphone, line in, and any other sources. You can use it to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds. Captured sounds can be saved in WAV, WMA, or MP3 format, using real-time conversion (without creating temporary files). The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Flash, and many others. Main features: record streaming audio, voice chat, karaoke, music from games; from microphone, cassette, VCR or DVD player transfer LP, tape, vinyl album to CD; mix audio files; create presentation with background; edit ID3 tag and WMA attributes.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record audio from different files or sound devices and save the...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Sound Recorder Pro is a professional sound recorder software.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Listen to and record music from Internet radio and watch Intern...
- Record audio and sound to MP3, WAV, and OGG.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record what you hear from your PC.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record music from online radio stations to MP3 format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Display, document, manage, and modify recorder fingerings.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Capture audio from your computer to files in MP3 or WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Answer, record, and manage Skype calls or voicemails.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
All versions:2.4 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"too restrictive to really tell"
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 4.11
It is good that it allows the audio you are recording to play through your speakers as you record
The demo is too restrictive to really try out
The demo is too restrictive to really try out
"Too short a demo recording to even bother trying."
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 RL 4.07
With free sound capture software, why bother with the "3D.." test? It only gives you 60 seconds of each song played.
I recommend you go elsewhere. If the creators of this software can demo the user interface is better than the free versions, then perhaps they will glean ten bucks.
Sorry, but that's the way it is. TOO SHORT RECORDING TO EVEN TEST ONCE.
DONT EVEN BOTHER.
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 RL 4.05
Difficult to get program to recognize headset. Difficult to record simple voice, even for the 60 seconds they promise. Don't waste you time.
"It works great."
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 3.9.10
I use this program all the time. I started with an older version and successfully upgraded to this one. I read another review that said MP3s didn't work any longer with the upgrade but they work fine for me. I would recommend trying out the free version to see if it's what you need and then decide to purchase it or not.
GUI takes a few minutes to get used to but it's not too serious of an issue. I actually grew to like the interface.
"the new version doesn't work"
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 3.9.5
if you're lucky enough to find it, get the older version, 3.8
If you want to record only WAV, then get it, but it's not worth paying $30 just for that.
I bought the 3D recorder when it was still 3.2, and since then have successfully upgraded... until the last update: it seems that since 3.9, it no longer records mp3's: if you go on their website, it tells you that you need to download some lame.dll file. I tried that (most of their links directing you to sites where you can get this file were broken): when I finally found the file, and put it in the directories indicated, even restarted the computer, re-installed the recorder, it still didn't work: when you try to record an mp3, the threshold readings are so low that in order to hear the file you have to crank up the volume all the way up to even know there's something on it.
WAV records fine.
I tried another mp3 recorder, mp3 my mp3: see my review there.
I will probably end up paying another 30$ for another recorder - Alive WMA MP3 recorder - which works perfectly in trial version.
"It does the job."
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 3.8.10
It does what it says, and it is a new product. Even REPLAY crashes at 320 rate. This does not. I have also tried an old version of All Sound Recorder XP, which does not skip, but it crashes.
It may look clumsy, but if you try the other stuff it wins. OK it does not work out the name of the songs, and REPLAY does, but REPLAY does not work for 320 rate. and many songs do not have a gap which REPLAY needs to work ot the name of the tracks, which it does using Gracenote.
"Core functions are there, but the UI is horrible"
Version: 3D MP3 Sound Recorder G2 3.8.1
It works. I records audio streams as advertised, allows you to choose your format and bit rate (for WAV). Auto-config of the audio sources was nice as well.
The UI is horible. It's a case of a developer trying to get too cute. The 3D animation is interesting, but adds zero value to the application, so it's simply superfluous. Also, a 60 second trial is limiting. I'd rather have it operate on a straight 30-day expiration or number of times run.