From Stephan Kleinert:
The Busch microtronic 2090 was a 4-bit computer system, similar to the KIM-1, but targeted at the educational market. It was sold mainly in Germany.
It had the following features:
- TMS-1600 microprocessor with custom monitor program on chip - 500kHz clock - 6-digit 7-segment LED display - hexadecimal keypad with extra functions - 4-bit TTL in- and output - 6 LEDs show the state of the outputs and of carry and zero flags. - 1Hz clock generator - 512 Bytes (or 1024 "Nibbles") of RAM - 256 instruction program memory - 32 4-bit registers, 16 of which were accessible without bankswitching - support for optional tape interface - 7 programs in firmware
Features of this program:
- emulates the full 2090 instruction set - can load and save 2090 programs - 2 extra buttons can be wired to the 2090's 4-bit-inputs - the clock output can be wired to the 2090's 4-bit-inputs - one of the outputs can be wired to the system beeper
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- TV guide widget.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- 2D CAD program for technical & architectural drawings.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.