From EA Games:
Return to the dawn of a New World in an epic saga of adventure and discovery. As a young lad, you ve heard tales of opportunity and unimaginable power and fortune in this New World. Now grown up, you re ready to embark on and venture into these unfamiliar lands of the Renaissance world in 1503 A.D., an exciting new PC title that blends the action of real-time strategy with the depth of empire building.
Explore stunningly detailed environments to establish colonies as you seek out wealth and power. Watch those colonies grow while you create trade and diplomatic ties with neighboring cultures. Engage in combat on land and at sea to protect your colonies. The demo offers all those who have so long yearned for the chance to finally be able to play 1503 A.D. themselves to get a feel for the game's five different elements: Exploration, Settlement, Trade, Diplomacy and Combat. Specially selected scenarios put your skills and strategies to the test.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Command historically accurate civilizations throughout the ages...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Builds an evil army from the ground up to dominate the lands.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Discover new lands and peoples, develop useful technologies, an...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Build a new civilization and conquer your foes.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Earth Empire junky -- I'm a convert"
Version: 1503 A.D. - The New World demo
After a couple years exploring Empire Earth's strategies and depth, I noticed I was really craving building more than fighting. I tried this demo and I'm psyched. I don't like Age of Empires so I wondered when I would find something "open" enough to invite my creativity and attractive enough to keep me interested. This looks like it! Back to the demo and now and I keep my eye on the mailbox.