From 10-Strike Software:
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats.
What's new in this version: Version 5.32 adds ability of running some diagnostics tests and detecting potential problems on computers. The program can warn you about the critical state and temperature of hard drives, low disk space, antivirus software problems, etc. Added the automatic and manual database backup creation.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor your network states at any time.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Collect, visualize, and analyze Wi-Fi data in a network.
- Manage the PCs on your network over a centralized administratio...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Make HTTP calls to a list of URLs.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Look for DNS information of any Website on PC.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send ping request your specific address at a given time.
- Create, edit, and burn disc images.
- Extend download service for your convenience.
- Audit installed applications in windows networks.
- Copy, compare, and pack your files, even upload them to FTP.
- Hardware and software configuration tool update.
- Install and uninstall software into any PC in the local network...