From 10-Strike Software:
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hot fixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats.
What's new in this version: Version 5.52 added gathering data on local administrators, a report on local administrators, and exporting the "Unauthorized software", "Denied software" data groups to a database.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your network states at any time.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Create, edit, and burn disc images.
- Extend download service for your convenience.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Copy, compare, and pack your files, even upload them to FTP.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Hardware and software configuration tool update.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.