Wilderness survival simulation game. Travel to safety.
NOTICE: Version 319 has bug that can eventually kill you unless you have calories when day/night changes. Make sure you keep those calories high. This bug is fixed in upcoming version 400.
-- Sep 12, 2018 --
Survive game version 400 development continues. This is the biggest update by far. New scenarios, content, gear, craftables, new parasite system, UI screens, graphics (can be disabled btw), and more. Stay tuned for more.
Check new graphics in this tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/sandbaydev/status/1039901696292474881
--- Mar 28, 2018 ---
Ads removed from all versions. New update is in development and brings new features like character skills, new starting gear options, scenario updates, art, fixes, new discoveries (achievements). Some features will be paid-only (e.g. all 12 skills wont be available in free) and available to those who purchase Full or Wolf edition.
Full/wolf edition prices are now temporarily discounted. Prices go up when new version is released.
No release date yet.
--- VERSION 319 RELEASED TO EVERYBODY (Sep 10, 2017) ---
New version 319 is now being published in Google Play. It might take some hours before you can update the game, that's now on google's hands. It's a big update. Check out the devlog in the game. If you have feedback, just email me or leave a review.
Thanks for your support,
Survive game developer
--- DESCRIPTION ---
Try survive and travel to safety. Wilderness survival themed simulation where you need to decide how you spend your time and what action is most crucial for you now in order to survive: building a shelter, finding food, water, traveling, collecting firewood.
--- PRIVACY ---
--- IAP ---
As of September 2017: Inside the game you can purchase the "full edition" (or "wolf edition") that gets you play the game without ads (+ you get few extra perks). That's one time payment and you get to choose the price. There are no microtransactions for gems/coins or anything else to purchase. This IAP option is for those who wish to support development. You can continue playing free edition that is very close to same as the paid version.
--- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ---
* IN-APP PURCHASES (IAP): Only for convenient one-time full game purchase for those who wish to do so. Free version is almost the same as 'full' one. There are no gems/coins/whatnot to buy.
* VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To best of my understanding this checks if your device is online or offline. If offline, there's no store purchases. I try and see if I can get rid of this one.
* CONTROL VIBRATION: this can be toggled off in the settings. It's used only for in-game events (like if you catch a fish or something like that)
* OTHER WORTH MENTIONING: game stores "save game" files to your device so that you can save & continue game after playing. Should not require extra permissions though. Game does not read your phone files. It only reads game files and via settings screen you can see list of files that were created.
--- DISCLAIMER ---
'SURVIVE' IS A SIMULATION GAME INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THIS IS NOT A COURSE IN WILDERNESS SURVIVAL; PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE MEASURES WITHOUT INSTRUCTION FROM A PROFESSIONAL OR EXPERT.
- new easy PIKE LAKE scenario for training
- challenging new SWAMP scenario
- new ACHIEVEMENTS
- new INVENTORY
- new CRAFTING
- streamlined wound/CONDITION
- new TRAPS screen
- procedural HUNTING/TRACKING
- choose your DESTINATION is now back
- new VICTORY condition
- possibility to support development by one-time IAP purchase
- hundreds of other fixes/tweaks/polishing
- read DEVLOG for details