Spider Remote is a graphical editor and device management app for use with Line 6 Spider V guitar amplifiers.
Connect to a Spider V via a USB OTG cable to browse, download, edit and save your guitar tones.
An active connection to a Spider V amp is not required to browse and edit tones, and can be saved in the user's account.
Attention! Not all Android devices are capable of supporting USB Host mode, which is required for Spider V Remote to control the amplifier. If in doubt, third party utility apps such as "USB Host Diagnostics" can be used in order to determine USB Host mode capabilities.
- Take command of your Spider -all 70+ amps, 104 effects, 20 speaker cabinets using 8 simultaneous guitar effects
- Remotely control Spider V device parameters
- Search thousands of user-created tones online in the Tones tab
- Share and rate tones in the cloud
- Store unlimited tones in the cloud
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within Spider Remote
Minor bug fixes