• Fixed a bug with selecting images
• Minor performance improvements.
• Added support for iOS 8 and iOS 9 so that users with older devices can receive all our new improvements! :)
• Now you can print any purchased pre-made Touch Autism stories with the Pro upgrade!
• Minor layout tweak and bug fix.
• Fixed issue with saving category image.
• Bug fixes and performance updates.
• Added the option to export story as a full or half page PDF.
This was one of our most requested features. When exporting a story you can now choose half page or full page PDFs.
• Added delete story confirmation dialog
Added a confirmation dialog before a story is deleted to prevent accidentally deleting a story.
• Optimized images exported in PDFs
PDFs will now export as a smaller file size because the images are being optimized.
• Fixed bug with the camera
In the previous version, the camera didn't work properly on some devices.
• Fixed bug with downloading stories.
Fixed a bug where some users needed to click the download story link twice to download a story.
• Fixed long story sharing bug.
In the previous version, some stories with more than 10 pages would have issues with sharing.
• Cleaned up the PDF sharing and printing functionality and added more sharing options.
The share and print PDF buttons have been combined into one, the new button opens a preview of the PDF, from the preview screen you have the option to print or share using one of many options such as email, airdrop, etc.
• Fixes crash on load
If you had in-app purchases disabled, the app was crashing when opened.
• Better photo selection options
Added option to select photos from albums not just recent photos.
• Bug fixes
Fixes a bug with font sizing.
• Change parent controls
You can now change the parent controls. You can pick between a simple math problem, Touch ID/Passcode or none at all.
• Lock the app to a story or category
The app can now be locked to a category or story to prevent your kiddos from having full access to the app.
• New font option
Are some of your kiddos having trouble reading our fontkwscnmrk You can now change the font of the user created stories to Helvetica which is as easy to read as it gets.
• Printing stories updated
We improved the PDF creation process, it's faster, supports the new Helvetica font, and is easier to use.
• Swipe between story pages.
You can now swipe or tap to change the page when reading a story.
• Get all the pre-made stories at a discount
Would you like access to all our pre-made storieskwscnmrk You can purchase all the pre-made stories together and save 50%!