The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy's most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon's mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.--Slade's personal android assistant--SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY!
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date--enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes--tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
- It ain't just pretty--it's gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD?
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed "Shadowpedia", and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN!
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon's deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
Xperia Play Optimized
Version for Tegra 2, Mali-400, Adreno and PowerVR devices
supports nVidia Shield
supports Moga Pocket and Moga Pro controllers
lowered difficulty when playing on Easy mode
added option to configure move axis for gamepads
fit on screen on small devices
cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements
- gamepad controllers doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S4
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes
A small update has just been released.
With lots of awesome improvements and bugfixes.
We really appreciate all the feedback that you sent us.