This ROR Mobile application has been devised to assist Educators, Navigators and Students appearing for examinations as a ready reference, self-help tool and operational instruction manual for the safe and operational worthiness of the seafaring community in the world.
It includes Day & Night Signals displayed by vessels as well as the Buoyage systems and Alphabetical numeral flags and their meanings.
Following features have been incorporated:
1) Sound signals as heard out at sea.
2) Flashing lights displayed as required by the Collision avoidance rules.
3) Buoyage system with flashing lights
4) Light Characteristics as displayed by various light houses, buoys etc.
5) Self test. At the end of each self test a candidate will get a score to assess his/her progress.
6) General Principles of IALA buoyage system
7) Flag etiquette
You can even send us an email with suggestions, criticism etc directly from the application home page provided your handset is configured to send emails. Just CLICK on the web address and a mail box opens. Type your message and SEND. We will promptly evaluate your input and make the appropriate updates. Thank you in advance for your feedback.