RokuRemote - TV Remote Control
RokuRemote - TV Remote Control is a universal remote control & mirroring app that enables you to easily control Roku TV channels on your phone and iPad via WiFi.
This application is a great assistant when your physical remote control is missing or has run out of batteries and it can help you to control your Roku TV smoothly after a simple pairing procedure.
- No setup is required. This app automatically scans your local network to find your Roku TV.
- Use your keyboard for quick text entries for channels like Netflix or Youtube
- Navigate easily with the touchpad navigation, just like a real remote stick
- Manage TV channels with this app, easily launch channels with one tap
- Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to TV with low latency or with sound
- Cast your favorite photos and videos from albums to Roku smart TV for free
TV Remote Premium features:
- Touch Pad Navigation
- Advanced channel management
- Screen Mirroring to TV
- Power ON/OFF Roku TV
How to connect to Roku:
- Your Roku TV must be connected to your home's wifi network.
- Your iPhone or iPad's WiFi must be turned on and connected to the same network as the TV.
- Local Network Permission must be granted for this app in Settings.
- RokuRemote - TV Remote Control can only connect if you are on the same wifi network as your TV device.
- For iOS 14 and above, Local Network Permission must be granted to this app. Without permission, the app could not search and connect to the TV.
- For cases of could not connect to TV, reinstall this app and reboot Roku TV can fix most of the bugs.
For Premium upgrades we offer the following subscription:
- Prices displayed are USD$, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user: you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time by signing in to your iTunes account on your computer or iOS and changing the settings. For more details on this please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms & Conditions: https://www.boostvision.tv/terms-of-use
Visit our page: https://www.boostvision.tv/app/roku-tv-remote
NOTE: BoostVision is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and this application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.