The Revolution Culture Movement is a movement that magnifies God through mobilizing people for maximum results. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, The Revolution exists to bring Christ to culture in a unique contemporary and non-traditional way.
The Revolution app provides up-to-date information of all things happening through The Revolution and provides a platform for you to connect with the movement.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
For more information about Revolution Culture Movement, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The Revolution Culture Movement app was created by Custom Church Apps TM