Ramazan ki duaen application will help you make your Ramadan more meaningful and also will help to learn Ramzan ki duaen with accurate pronunciation. First lets learn:
What is Ramazan?
Ramazan is the month in which the Quran was revealed, Quran- a guidance for mankind and the awareness to differentiate between right and wrong.
Ramadan is the most spiritual and divine month of the year in Islamic culture. Allah gave the first chapters of the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad in 610, according to the Times of India. During Ramazan, Muslims fast, cease the pleasures and pray to become closer to Allah. All Muslim families celebrate this holly month together.
In Our Application Ramazan ki duaen
1) Roza rakhny ki dua (Dua for fasting / Sehri ki dua)
2) Roza kholny ki dua (Dua to breakfast with Allahs Will / Iftar ki dua )
3) Ashra rehmat ki dua (Pehly Ashry ki dua)
4) Ashra magfrat ki dua (Dosry Ashry ki dua)
5) Ashra nijat ki dua (Teesry Ashry ki dua)
6) Tasbeeh Taraweeh ka tareeka (Trawian prhny ka tareeka / Complete procedure to Perform Taraweeh)
7) Salat tu tasbeeh ka tareeka (salatul tasbih Prhny ka tareeka / Step by step description for salatul tasbih)
8) You can read dua and translation
9) You can listen to the dua recitation with exact pronunciation
People also pronounce the name of this month as
3. Ramadan Time Table
Ramazan Time Table
4. Ramazan Schedule
5. Ramzan Time Table
6. Ramzan Schedule